Friday, November 12, 2010

Getting Ready for the Big 2!

We have had the idea for Makayla's 2nd birthday party for a few months now, but I actually started on the details last week. Some of the details are starting to stress me out, and they shouldn't be! For example, for some reason I am having a hard time trying to figure out if I want to try and make another cake or order one...

However, I have a lot of fun making her invitations and I think they came out great!


Barney is due to arrive at 2:45 and I am just praying that it is a good show. Plus the weather has been so wonderful, we are thinking about moving the party to the park across the street!
I am starting tho think I should just stick to my first instincts and keep it simple and fun.

If you like this invitation, please feel free to contact me or visit my design website at www.fantabulousink.com.

1 comment:

Mechelle said...

You have a beautiful Family Sheryl! I am so proud of you..

Love You All

Mechelle