Monday, August 25, 2008

Sleep! What's that?

Well here we are ending out week 26 and boy let me tell you how crazy it's been! I have had the hardest time sleeping. Let me explain that a little better. At the end of the day I am ready to go to bed, and that is exactly what I do! However I only sleep for about 3 to 5 hours then I am up, I mean wide awake as if it were 10am! Now Makalya is a very active girl but her movements don't bother me and it's not the reason for this "lack of sleep". I try to lay back down but I get to thinking about all the things that need to be done...and it's over, I'm up! Could I be nesting already? My girlfriend Tameca jokes that I better make myself get that sleep now, because it will be the last of it! (ha ha Meca!)
Check out the week 26 photo, I am really starting to look pregnant now! My belly is really rounding out but I havent gained any weight this week. I am still at 16 lbs total weight gain.
My OBGYN was on vacation last week, so I am hoping to hear what she has to say about the glucose screening test options! I really doubt I have gestational diabetes, my weight gain has been really good!
Have a great week everyone!

No comments: